- Of Counsel | Chinese Patent Attorney
Mr. Shaoping Zhong is a Senior Patent Attorney based in Beijing. With over 10 years of practice in Chinese patent prosecution and litigation, Mr. Zhong's knowledge and experience navigating the IP landscape in China make him an invaluable asset to both local and international enterprises.
- Renming University of China, Master's Degree in Chinese Law, 2005
- University of Jiangxi, B.E., Vehicle Operation Engineering, 2001
- General Patent Term Compensation in China: Development and Implementation
- The "Broadest Reasonable Interpretation Rule" in China's Patent Invalidation Proceedings: What is "Calculating"?
- Customs Border IP Protection in China -- Procedures and Key Measures
- Introduction of Customs Border IP Protection in China Part I--- the System and Current Implementation