Yen-Kai (Eldwin) Hseu
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Eldwin Hseu assists with prosecuting foreign and domestic patents in the electronics, mechanical, medical/healthcare, and telecommunications industries for the firm’s top clients.
Prior to joining Osha Bergman Watanabe & Burton (OBWB), Mr. Hseu worked as a Graduate Research Assistant at the Birck Nanotechnology Center at Purdue Discovery Park. His main research focused on utilizing an Atomic Force Microscope (Bio-AFM) to develop a nano-level force measurement technique that will be adapted for cancer detection. He also worked as a Graduate Teaching Assistant at Purdue where he taught freshman to junior level AC/DC power electronic courses. Outside of academia, his experience included interning as an electrical engineer in the Quality Department of Foxconn and the Research and Design Department at CCP Contact Probes Co., Ltd.
- Purdue University, M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, 2015
- Purdue University, B.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology, with distinction, 2013
- U.S. CAFC's Solidified Decision of the Interpretation of Inter Partes Review (IPR) Time Bar under 35 U.S.C. § 315(b)
- “Development of Modified Lateral Force Microscopy Technique,” Masters Thesis, Purdue University
- Hseu, Y., & McNally, H. (2015). “Lateral Force Microscopy using Nanomanipulation,” Microscopy and Microanalysis, 21(S3), 1623-1624. doi:10.1017/s1431927615008892