Prior to joining OBWB, she worked as a scientist at Hercon Pharmaceuticals, developing test methods and performing analytical testing to support transdermal pharmaceutical products. Dr. Pape assessed material for critical parameters including rheology, peel adhesion, chemical assay, shear adhesion, and tack. She also developed testing procedure for raw material, and wrote and executed testing protocols as well as performed statistical analysis to analyze the effects of study conditions on product.
During her tenure working as a scientist at Church & Dwight, she performed competitive analysis and formulation for new product development. As a chemist at Church & Dwight, she dip coated and cured polymer dispersion formulations and measured the resulting physical properties of the film.
- American Chemical Society
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
- Toastmasters International
- Pape, A. R. Influence of Solvent Removal Rate and Polymer Concentration on Ordering Kinetics of Block Copolymers in Solution. PhD Dissertation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA, 2017
- Isothermal Microphase Separation Kinetics in Blends of Asymmetric Styrene–Isoprene Block Copolymers. N. Dixit, A. Pape, L. Rong, E. Joseph, S.M. Martin. Macromolecules, 2015
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2017
- B.S.E. Chemical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, 2010